EnaSys Professional includes Express functionality plus additional features, including a hierarchical tree structure for organizing and locating assets as well as Active Directory users for assigning check in/out to manage asset responsibilities. EnaSys Professional supports advanced network topologies. Hardware additions include: multiple scanners, portals, and in-cabinet scanning options.
Asset Tracking Software & Hardware:
EnaSys Professional is designed spe
Entry level application for tracking assets in a small to medium environment. Although it’s functionality is limited, it still has the same powerful asset tracking engine which is easy to upgrade as needs increase. Quick set up means you can be tracking assets in minutes. Includes data import, data export, tracking asset data elements, asset inventory, multiple scanner options, and more.
-value items including bar coded tape media, physical files and records, and materials, such as devices and test equipment, are now capable of being efficiently tracked.
EnaSys Professional helps companies implement a full production solution and the first steps to an enterprise-wide asset-tracking project. EnaSys Professional comes with a high-performance reader that communicates with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth wireless technology. It is designed for maintenance data logging for sensitive equipment that needs regular, accurate checking.
Full package includes: software, handheld RFID/barcode scanner, charger/adapter, quick-start guide, 100 assorted tags and labels, asset licensing and tablet.
Among many benefits of EnaSys Professional, the system will help your organization to:
• Increase accountability and security
• Meet audit and compliance requirements
• Minimize insurance costs and taxes
• Improve productivity with RFID
• Rugged Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
• Portable, USB charger with four-foot cord and universal adapter set included
• Seven-inch (7) (minimum), 1 GB tablet
Asset Tracking Software Specifications
• Allows for detailed graphic inventory display as you read asset tags with either barcode labels or RFID tags
• Inventory is displayed color-coded by category for present, missing and extra assets as well as orphaned tags
• Switch between barcode/RFID mode with a button push
• Full check-in/check-out capability included
• Advanced asset hierarchy for easy locationing
• Automation via batch file commands
• Enroll capability and full inventory functionality
• Multiple inventory vents with customizable name
• Each asset can have multiple RFID/barcode tags enrolled
• Data load with reusable, customized data import template