EnaSys Professional includes Express functionality plus additional features, including a hierarchical tree structure for organizing and locating assets as well as Active Directory users for assigning check in/out to manage asset responsibilities. EnaSys Professional supports advanced network topologies. Hardware additions include: multiple scanners, portals, and in-cabinet scanning options.
Asset Tracking Software & Hardware:
EnaSys Professional helps companies implement a full production solution and the first steps to an enterprise-wide asset-tracking project. EnaSys Professional comes with a high-performance reader that communicates with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth wireless technology. It is designed for maintenance data logging for sensitive equipment that needs regular, accurate checking.
Full package includes: software, handheld RFID/barcode scanner, charger/adapter, quick-start guide, 100 assorted tags and labels, asset licensing and tablet.
Among many benefits of EnaSys Professional, the system will help your organization to:
• Increase accountability and security
• Meet audit and compliance requirements
• Minimize insurance costs and taxes
• Improve productivity with RFID
• Rugged Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
• Portable, USB charger with four-foot cord and universal adapter set included
• Seven-inch (7) (minimum), 1 GB tablet
Asset Tracking Software Specifications
• Allows for detailed graphic inventory display as you read asset tags with either barcode labels or RFID tags
• Inventory is displayed color-coded by category for present, missing and extra assets as well as orphaned tags
• Switch between barcode/RFID mode with a button push
• Full check-in/check-out capability included
• Advanced asset hierarchy for easy locationing
• Automation via batch file commands
• Enroll capability and full inventory functionality
• Multiple inventory vents with customizable name
• Each asset can have multiple RFID/barcode tags enrolled
• Data load with reusable, customized data import template