Our Innovative Asset Tracking System
EnaSys high-value inventory control delivers a complete solution that is intuitive to use and provides comprehensive results through extensive asset tracking capabilities. EnaSys allows user to not only frequently audit their assets in a fraction of the time of normal methodologies, but it provides a chain-of-custody report for each asset from inception to disposal. Integrating with an organization’s enterprise asset database, one can be fully aware of how the asset has moved within and between rooms, buildings and locations. Alerts can be employed to signal movement, whether unauthorized or permissible, to ensure compliance with company or regulatory compliance.
The EnaSys Asset Tracking System offers a complete and automated asset-tracking solution that incorporates proper methodologies in a reliable, integrated manner to capture all physical infrastructure assets from deployment to decommissioning. Our asset-tracking system provides completes tracking and typically provides a payback of just over a year and is supported by multi-level services to help you successfully deploy your program. Just as importantly, it accomplishes this in one-tenth of the time of traditional methods. This allows you to audit more frequently and reduce costs.
Reduce Risk & Loss
One study showed that approximately 10% of assets are not accounted for. Current methods of tracking are error prone and time consuming. There is significant liability that exists when corporate property is misplaced or, worse still, improperly removed. The potential loss of sensitive information as well as expensive or irreplaceable items puts organizations at serious security and regulatory risk.
Barcode and RFID Make A Difference
Tracking assets using manual processes or spreadsheets is a major problem; it commonly used but difficult to maintain and highly error-prone. Industry research indicates that an error rate of 10% is common with manual data entry from typing and transcription errors alone. Many managers have no formal processes in place to manage physical asset moves, adds, changes, and decommissioning. A comprehensive method of asset tracking is important, but relatively few mature tools currently exist − and those that do exist can lack detail or are compromised by poor integration with traditional management tools or existing asset frameworks.
Unless assets can be effectively tracked either within the facility or by monitoring their entry and exit, companies cannot meet service, financial, and legal obligations related to managing those assets.
Take Control of Your Assets
Reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve utilization by knowing the location, the condition, the history, and the users of your assets. Have complete transparency and automated reporting of all that you are responsible for with the EnaSys Asset Tracking System. Whether Express, Professional, or Enterprise, we provide an affordable, turnkey solution that pays for itself by lowering costs, improving accuracy, and offering intuitive, easy-to-use functionality.
Save Valuable Time
- Increase inventory speed by 10 times with the fasting asset-tracking software available
- Decrease loss, theft and misplacement with a tool used in the greatest variety of industries, including data centers, public safety, education, and medical
- Know who has what, when, and where with EnaSys’ exclusive check-in/check-out and advanced tracking features
- Receive immediate delivery of regulatory and financial reports with proven EnaSys compliance
- View usage, lifespan, repair and depreciation schedules all in one centralized, convenient location on the custom EnaSys dashboard
- Complete turnkey installation with easy and intuitive functionality based directly on EnaSys user feedback
Optimize Tracking and Workflow
- Eliminate the endless and fruitless searching with the proven EnaSys solution
Receive Ongoing Support
- Access live support from United States personnel and dedicated EnaSys team members
- Read and link both barcode and RFID labels and tags to integrate existing systems with EnaSys
Utilize a Light and Readable Interface
- Put away the glasses, the tiny keys, and the workout; all data is on a tablet that comes standard with the EnaSys package
Eliminate Frustrating Guesswork with Pinpoint Accuracy
- See specific location by state, building, room, and more with EnaSys hierarchical sorting
Our business began in the barcode industry, printing color-coded labels for backup tape storage that assisted in the scanning and tracking of valuable business data and digitized records. Harnessing the first patent on printing color/barcode labels, we then created an on-demand print solution with custom stock for clients to produce their own labels. Our strengths in quality printing lead into a custom print and design label software still produced today.
Realizing a greater need for asset tracking and labeling beyond tape media, it was a natural progression into critical asset, item and equipment tracking for industries of all kinds. With an entirely in-house development team and support staff, we created the EnaSys asset tracking suite of products. The generations of our software and hardware package as well as its future roadmap have evolved using detailed customer feedback, ensuring our asset tracking solution is the most comprehensive, field-tested and intuitive available.